MRV Architects is seeking an Office Manager. The position’s hours are flexible,30-40 hours per week, as determined. The position will start in early to mid-August 2020, with a two week overlap with the current office manager. Compensation will be based on experience. Paid leave and benefit package are provided.
Responsibilities generally include the following, with flexibility for alternate skills:
- Perform payroll and bookkeeping, etc. using Quickbooks
- Perform administrative activities, including deposits, errands, filing, receiving mail
- Manage a professional office environment, including reception and emails
- Help administer office procedures, i.e timesheets, health insurance, benefits package
- Friendly team player, with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and bookkeeping using Quickbooks
- 1+ year in Office Administration required; College degree preferred
To apply, please send application to Zane Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org):
2. Cover Letter
3. 2-3 References
In your cover letter, please highlight your experience, and how you would offer the right skill set for MRV Architects.
MRV is always interested in talented designers. Please check in to see if we are hiring. Please send applications to email@example.com